Do you struggle in job interviews?
Do you STRUGGLE WITH WHAT TO SAY IN INTERVIEWS and freeze up once you're in the hot seat? You practice and practice and TRY TO MEMORIZE YOUR RESPONSES, BUT IT JUST DOESN'T WORK.
✔ Fumble over your words?
✔ Make it through a few rounds only to be passed over for another candidate?
✔ GET NEVERVOUS when you're put on the spot?
✔ Struggle to respond to questions such as tell me about yourself, what is your biggest weakness, and why should we hire you?
✔ Hear yourself blabbing on and on without being able to stop?
✔ Feel like your personality isn't coming out in your interview?
✔ Find it hard to create a connection with the interviewer?
✔ Struggle to know what an interviewer is looking for in a response?
✔ Experience a BRAIN FART when you're in the hot seat?
Get ready to...
✔ Feel excellent interview responses roll off your tongue
✔ Get job offers because you stand out from other candidates
✔ INSTANTLY RECALL STORIES to impress your interviewers
✔ Know what to say and how to respond to common interview questions
✔ Share specific examples that showcase how truly awesome you are
✔ Have your personality come through during an interview
✔ Connect with the interviewer
✔ Understand what the interviewer is looking for in a response
✔ EXPERIENCE CLARITY,CONFIDENCE AND CALMNESS when you are in the hot seat
Get ready to nail your job interview!
★ Tell stories that make you memorable, relatable - and best of all - hired
★ Feel more at ease and confident answering questions
★ Enjoy your job interviews because you get to share your stories
Let's Talk Storytelling
- Learn the power of storytelling to connect with interviewers
- Understand the psychology of how storytelling makes you memorable
- Learn how to use proprietary story game boards to help you instantly think of compelling stories in interviews
Tap Into Your Bottomless Story Well
- Find the best story to share when asked an interview question not just the first one that comes to mind
- Learn to recall stories instantly using just one word
- Highlight your past experience through stories instead of just a laundry list
- Get comfortable sharing your stories aloud
Map Out Your Interview Stories
- Map out your stories with scenes your interviewer will remember well after the interview
- Hone your stories as you retell them, making them more impactful every time
- Practice your stories out loud to develop confidence
Get Excited to Answer the Famous Question, "Tell Me About...?"
- Learn how to align your responses to these questions with the job description
- Identify significant stories to highlight who you are and the value you bring to the position
- Get excited to talk about yourself in your interviews
Learn A New Spin on SARM
- Learn a NEW SPIN on the Situation Action Results Message (SARM) format (e.g. What is your biggest strength and weakness?)
- Play the "what if " game to tell juicer stories for maximum impact
- Know how to handle curve ball questions with ease using this approach
- Choose the best examples that shine the most flattering light on how you are at work
Extras To Give You the Edge
- How to THINK LIKE A HIRING MANAGER
- TOP 10 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS and how to answer them as well as QUESTIONS TO ASK your interviewers
- Your INTERVIEW CHECKLIST
The Course + One 60 Minute Coaching Session
Choose this if you'd like a practice session with a coach before your interviewPurchase
How does Master Storytelling for Job Interviews Work?
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES:
The Master Storytelling for Job Interviews Course Materials
Each module includes:
- Instructional video for each topic, including common job interview questions
- Real life examples of how to answer the questions
- Quick Reference Guides with step by step instructions
- Opportunities to practice your responses
- Dos and don'ts from an experienced career coach
You will receive daily emails that will help guide you through the course.
- How to think like a hiring manager
- Top 10 interview questions and how to answer them/Questions to ask your interviewers
- Interview Checklist - Before, During and After
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Meet Your Course Coaches
I have been a career coach for nine years. In that time, I have prepared hundreds of clients for job interviews. With my guidance, my clients step into their interviews knowing what to say and feeling confident about their abilities.
In this course, you will hear my stories about how I prepared to interview for a job as a high school college advisor using the same techniques you are learning. (In case you're wondering, I got the job!)
Public Speaking Coach
I have been pitching my message and taking "stage bows" for 30 years. I have worked in sales management, photojournalism, professional coaching, and professional speaking. I have blended a lifetime of service, experience and stories into a business of helping others elevate their personal brand through storytelling and public speaking.
Four years ago, I created a gamified approach to searching for, shaping and sharing memorable stories. I am so excited to share this unique system with you in this course.
Networking Coach/Former Recruiter
As a certified professional networking coach and storytelling consultant, I help empower individuals so they can learn how to create strong connections, lead meaningful careers and speak with confidence in any setting.
As a former recruiter, I know what employers are looking for in a candidate, and I bring my insider's knowledge to this course to help you answer questions for maximum impact.
I went to interviews prepared and confident. I got the results I want and am very happy with where I am.
I was a stay-at-home mom for about a year. Even though the break from working was planned, it is still challenging to come back into the workforce confidently.
Danielle guided me into a journey that fueled my self esteem. I started recognizing my strengths, I began to trust myself. I went to interviews prepared and confident. I got the results I want and am very happy with where I am.
I encourage you to TRUST the process.
— Karen B.
Gain Confidence and Clarity.
I didn’t even think to tie items from the job description to help answer the question, tell me about yourself. This course gave me a succinct and memorable way to do that. I was able to try it out in an interview shortly after the course and it was pretty incredible to see how the interviewer leaned in to learn more. I landed the job!
— Julie Lee
Vice President, Business Enablement
Is the Storytelling for Job Interviews course for me?
✔ It is for you if...
- You're ready to stop memorizing interview responses
- You are willing to spend several hours each day to prepare for your job interviews
- You want to stop feeling so anxious about job interviews
- You are willing to practice your responses out loud
- You want to become a natural storyteller
✗ It is NOT for you if...
- You want to memorize canned responses for your job interview
- You are not willing to spend a good chunk of time to prepare for your job interviews
- You are not serious about getting a new position
- You are not willing to practice out loud
By the end, you will...
✔ Actually enjoy preparing for interviews
✔ Be ready to give an impactful answer to any type of question that comes your way
✔ Feel confident going into your interview
✔ Show up as the true you and not a robot
✔ Have a vault of memorable stories you can tell to connect with your interviewers
✔ Have a strong foundation for telling sticky stories
✔ Be well prepared to land the jobI'm in! Sign me up!